clickclick

Sunday 8 January 2012

bear hugs

 upside down girl
pencil & watercolour pencils, of course!

Not a webcam photo! Growth. Tried some full body/clothes photos but the idea of posing terrifies me.
Im wearing my lovely & pretty much unused, by me anyway, vintage faux fur coat. £20 from To Be Worn Again. Not bad, not bad. Still although it was an absolute bargain that id of been stupid to pass up iv got a thing about anyone who isn't on the teeny side wearing full fur- well i know that i end up looking like a bear. 
Went out on sat to see some bands with the boyf then out to vodka revs for a friends birthday so, busybusy! & today iv spent about...um 7 hours playing the xbox, MAJORLY COOL. Gunna crash out early tonight as we've got some viewings for our flat kinda early, 10 - that's early right? I hate having viewings, the idea of strangers coming into my flat & poking around horrifies me, its like someone going through your ipod or phone or something, way too personal.
Oh man the weekend ends way too quickly.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!

    Lovely blog - I look forward to reading your posts! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing drawing, it's gorgeous!
    haha 10 is early! I'm so not looking forward to actual early mornings with uni, I may die haha!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww,your drawing is so cool,you're so talented dear :D
    X
    http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete